- Want to boost your skin color within days? Use black seed oil for skin lightening for it is highly potent and many have used it with success!The benefits of black seed oil for skin whitening cannot be overemphasized. Black seed, being an extremely rich source of vitamins A, C & E, antioxidants and fatty acids, may be ingested, which eventually reflects itself on your appearance by way of healthy, radiant and glowing skin.
Why Use Black Seed Oil For Skin Lightening?
The nutrients contained in the black seed inhibit melanin production and enhance skin glow. Moreover, the amino acids and Vitamin A in the oil reduce dark spots and scars. Black seed’s anti-inflammatory properties are also known to heal minor burn injuries while also strengthening your immune system. What’s more, its antioxidant properties thwart cell membrane-damaging free radicals and also enhance cell regeneration and collagen production. The oil also contains Linoleic acid that hydrates the skin.
How Do You Use Black Seed Oil for Skin Lightening?
Black seed oil, when used for skin lightening purposes, yields the best results over a period of time – minimum 2 weeks. It doesn’t happen overnight. Moreover, you need to keep in mind the following associated factors:
- You must have a vitamin-rich diet that enhances collagen production.
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water, to keep the skin hydrated from inside.
- Regularly use sunscreen in outdoor conditions to prevent hyper pigmentation.
- Regularly use any black seed oil-based face mask for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Avoid chemicals-based creams of any sort, because they strip the skin of its natural moisture.
- Cleanse your face regularly to remove any types of impurities.
- Do a patch test before applying any black seed oil-based mask all over his/her face.