Black Seed Oil is very effective in losing weight as well. It has great anti-obesity properties, which work in almost similar manners as it does for diabetes patients. It prevents inflammation and helps to shed unnecessary fat by improving blood circulation, reducing sudden hunger pangs and cravings by improving digestion.
- By curing the infections, black seed oil treats skin disease such as eczema and rashes. The same components also have the ability to reduce inflammation of the skin and in cleansing of the pores. This is why black seed oil is effective as an acne treatment.
- Improving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms: Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Black seed oil can be consumed raw, one teaspoon at a time, says Ferrari. “Avoid heating it to preserve the nutrients,” adds Ritter. Because of its strong taste, you may want to mix it with honey or lemon juice, Ferrari advises.
- Want to boost your skin color within days? Use black seed oil for skin lightening for it is highly potent and many have used it with success!The benefits of black seed oil for skin whitening cannot be overemphasized. Black seed, being an extremely rich source of vitamins A, C & E, antioxidants and fatty acids, may be ingested, which eventually reflects itself on your appearance by way of healthy, radiant and glowing skin.
Why Use Black Seed Oil For Skin Lightening?
The nutrients contained in the black seed inhibit melanin production and enhance skin glow. Moreover, the amino acids and Vitamin A in the oil reduce dark spots and scars. Black seed’s anti-inflammatory properties are also known to heal minor burn injuries while also strengthening your immune system. What’s more, its antioxidant properties thwart cell membrane-damaging free radicals and also enhance cell regeneration and collagen production. The oil also contains Linoleic acid that hydrates the skin.
How Do You Use Black Seed Oil for Skin Lightening?
Black seed oil, when used for skin lightening purposes, yields the best results over a period of time – minimum 2 weeks. It doesn’t happen overnight. Moreover, you need to keep in mind the following associated factors:
- You must have a vitamin-rich diet that enhances collagen production.
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water, to keep the skin hydrated from inside.
- Regularly use sunscreen in outdoor conditions to prevent hyper pigmentation.
- Regularly use any black seed oil-based face mask for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Avoid chemicals-based creams of any sort, because they strip the skin of its natural moisture.
- Cleanse your face regularly to remove any types of impurities.
- Do a patch test before applying any black seed oil-based mask all over his/her face.
- Black seed oil and black seed powder are POSSIBLY SAFE when medical amounts are used short-term. There isn’t enough information to know if larger, medicinal quantities are safe. Black seed can cause allergic rashes when taken by mouth or applied to the skin.
- Reducing high blood pressure: Taking black cumin seed extract for two months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated
- People have used black seed oil for its therapeuticbenefits for thousands of years. Studies suggest that this oil may offer many health and cosmetic benefits, such as aiding weight loss, improving skin conditions, and even treating cancer and diabetes.
- Many people today suffer from hair fall, thinning hair, graying hair and premature balding of hair. The good news about all this is that hair growth can be stimulated completely naturally by using black seed oil.
- Black seed oil is extracted from tiny black seeds known as Nigella seeds. The oil is a dark brown to black color. It has a pungent sharp scent and is a very potent oil. This oil can be applied directly onto your scalp without having to dilute it with other carrier oils.What makes black seed oil special is its spectacular array of healing, medicinal compounds that promote hair growth. It contains more than 15 amino acids such as linoleic acid, stearic acid and palmitic acid. It’s also rich in an essential oil called thymoquinone.Black seed oil has potent antioxidant capabilities that repair and regenerate damaged hair follicles. It also has intense stimulating properties that promote blood circulation to the scalp and foster hair growth.
- Black seed oil contains thymoquinone, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that may also have tumor-reducing properties. People can ingest black seed oil in the form of capsules or apply it topically to benefit the skin.